High Liner Foods is a leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Mirabel, Sea Cuisine and Catch of the Day labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Mirabel, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added, frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and food service distributors.
What sets us apart:
- We are dedicated to Reimagining Seafood to Nourish Life while simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
- We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture.
- Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
- We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and foodservice distributor in Canada and the U.S.
- Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavour. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends and is simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner is a publicly traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange